Green Chilli Sambal with Prawns (Recipe from 2 Mamas and A Wok)
Green Chilli Sambal With Prawns is a festive dish that is served during Christmas & the New Year for some Singaporean families.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4-6 Pax)
1 x 180ml Jar of 2MAAW Green Chilli Sambal
700g Fresh Prawns (Peeled)
2 Green Chillies (Sliced) (Optional – if you want more heat)
3 TBSP Vegetable Oil
100ml Coconut Milk
Salt to taste
- Pour oil into wok and heat until oil is hot.
- Add in 2MAAW Green Chilli Sambal and fry over medium heat until the paste is well cooked and fragrant.
- Add in coconut milk and fry for another 2-3 min.
- Add prawns and sliced green chillies.
- Turn up the heat and cook until prawns turn pink.
- Add sugar and salt to taste.